Saturday, October 9, 2010

57th Anniversary of St. Francis Church


Mass Celebration and Mini Concert were held last October 3
October 4 is the Feast of St. Francis of Assisi


Prayer for St. Francis of Assisi

Lord, make me an instrument of your peace;
where there is hatred, let me sow love;
where there is injury, pardon:
where there is doubt, faith;
where there is despair, hope
where there is darkness, light
where there is sadness, joy
O Divine Master,
grant that I may not so much seek to be consoled as to console;
to be understood, as to understand;
to be loved, as to love;
for it is in giving that we receive,
it is in pardoning that we are pardoned,
and it is in dying that we are born to Eternal Life.
Amen.

*****

We are still promoting the "I Love Jesus Project"
for the early recontruction of our Church!
Please, pray for us! Thanks!

Make us an intrument of Your Peace
 :)


6 comments:

  1. I want what this prayer says.....I feel these words....thanks for sharing this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a nice post! Happy Spiritual Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is an incredible prayer and may it always be the cry of my heart. Thank you for the beautiful reminder.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have heard and read this prayer many times but never heard or saw it sung. It is so beautiful. This should be the prayer of every Christian. Thank you for sharing.
    Blessings,
    Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful video and song. I love this prayer. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a beautiful video. This is an amazing prayer!
    God Bless,
    Ginger

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for the comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Copyright 2010 @ A Glimpse of Culture | Designs and Layout by: Design by Vhiel