Monday, August 16, 2010

BM #14 - Reminding Me to Exercise Now


Blue Monday #14 - Exercise Equipment in the Park

If you look at the map, Taiwan is just a very small country! But if you visit Urban places with those Skyscrapers, in the middle of nowhere there are small parks. You'll see people resting, playing, and even  exercising day and night. The government is holding different events to promote Taiwanese Health.

Some of the parks have exercise equipment, basketball and tennis courts.


I used to exercise a lot, I think I need to go back, now! :)

7 comments:

  1. wow, ganda naman, u can use that for free.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooops, this should remind me too. :)

    My Blue Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow..blue equipment? nice..is it free to use?

    mine is up now too.

    happy Blue Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a good idea and they chose a good color!

    Happy Blue Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great idea... and a reminder to all of us. Happy Blue Monday!
    ...Karen

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great idea! Those remind me of the exercise stations we had in the playground when I was in grade school. Hope you have a wonderful BlUe MoNdAy! Be sure to visit my blog for a great giveaway!

    Sarah ***Visit my blog for a GIVEAWAY and new linking party!***
    http://bloggingwhilewaiting.blogspot.com/2010/08/new-wednesday-party-link-up-giveway-too.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is my first to see exercie equipment in a park. Actually, it is a good idea. They picked a great shade of blue.

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for the comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Copyright 2010 @ A Glimpse of Culture | Designs and Layout by: Design by Vhiel