Saturday, May 22, 2010

Traditional Foot Massage

I love massage! In the Philippines, I had once a week massage at home or in a mall. In some countries I visited like Beijing and Bangkok, massage is a must. Here in Taiwan, my friend and I have a ritual of facial and body massage every month. I like the Thai Massage for 2 hours the best.

Living here for many years, I never tried this Chinese Traditional Foot Massage. They are all over the place and I heard so much about the benefit and the pain :). Here I am, out of curiousity...

First, I soaked my feet in a warm salt water for few mintues.
The lady started the massage, it was hurt but I can resist it!

After 30 minutes, she wrapped my legs with hot towel.

Here I am, It's worth!
I still had body massage for one hour.
I paid NT$1,500 (US$46) for 1 1/2 hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Many thanks for the comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Copyright 2010 @ A Glimpse of Culture | Designs and Layout by: Design by Vhiel