Sunday, May 2, 2010

Chicken @ Long Xian Ju

I used to live in Dazhi, Taipei for 4 years, and I'm still longing to go there at least once a month. First, my bestfriend lives there, we also have our  routine facial and massage in that area, and some of my favorite places to eat are there like "Long Xian Jun". That chicken house always serve fresh, healthy, and affordable dishes. My favorite are the Chicken Soup with Clams (without Chinese Herbs), Chicken Rice in a Bowl, Milkfish in Soybeans, Noodles in Sesame, and Sauteed Vegetables (whatever in season). The place is clean and has a touch of homey feeling with all those bamboo and lantern as decorations.
Chicken Soup with Clams

The ambiance

Our favorite

No comments:

Post a Comment

Many thanks for the comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Copyright 2010 @ A Glimpse of Culture | Designs and Layout by: Design by Vhiel